Wednesday, January 13, 2016

You Color My World!


   Happy Wednesday!!  I am happy to share my first Stampotique challenge project of 2016.  This week Arwen is our challenge hostess and her challenge is to use different color blobs on your projects.  You don't have to ask me twice, I love to use color and blobs...
   For this weeks challenge I used Bunny Boy by Kate Crane,  Neverending Wall by Arwen McCullen, and for the background, I used Splatter Blob by Jo Capper-Sandon.  This is such a fun challenge, I hope you will join us over at the Designers challenge blog.
   
 


   

4 comments:

*Arwen* said...

Awesome card Kristen <3 Love the color combi

xx Arwen

Corrie Herriman said...

I love this ! So beautiful !
Corrie x

Jackie said...

Love bunny boy this is beautiful

Sam & Poppy said...

Love this loads!!