Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations: 4th of July

Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a great week this far.  I have been crazy busy working, and wrapping up the kids last week of school.  Hard to believe that June is half over already.  So, with summer about to start, we are challenging you this week to create a project that is 4th of July themed. Since I don't send out 4th of July cards, I went with the Red, White and Blue theme for I card I created for my Boss.  As far as bosses go, she is fantastic. I am very lucky to not only have her as my boss, but my friend.  She has been asking me to make her a card, so here it is. I hope she likes it :)
   Last weeks Father's Day challenge was fantastic. The cards were amazing, and as always so hard to choose the TOP 3, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do, and the TOP 3 are:

                                                                             Jose
                                                                 
                                                                        Tracey M

                                                                             Jane


    Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!


Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"4th of July" projects!

Gale

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC180...Have a great day and happy creating!

 


2 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks so much for the Top 3 pick! :-)

Jane Savage said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card to be in your Top 3! Many congrats to all the other winners too! xx