Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Going Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Make it Sparkle

Happy Tuesday! Here we are for another week of Going Grey With Scrap-Creations. This week we have a fun and easy challenge for you, and one of Peggy's favorites!.  This week we want to see your cards SPARKLE!!! I for one, am not a "sparkle" kind of girl.  I hate using glitter on my cards, as I find it messy and difficult.  For this weeks challenge, I made a holiday card using The Night Before Christmas Digi by Rick St. Dennis, which is available at I Brake For Stamps, and if you haven't had a chance to check out I Brake for Stamps, you have to take a look.  Della has so many, both Digi and rubber, and if you see something you like, please feel free to use my DT code:SAVE10KRISTEN and save 10% on your total order!
     I completely love this image...love, love, love Rick's mice images.  How cute is he??? As you can see, I even used glitter...well, not really glitter...I used stickles, cause they are easy...hehehe!  Like I said, I am not a glitter kinda girl, but I know many of you are.  So, lets see those sparkly projects!!!!
    Last weeks Give thanks projects were wonderful. You all are so creative.  As always, it was it is so difficult to pick the just three, but after much deliberation, last weeks GIVE THANK TOP 3 are:


                                                                          Elizabeth
 
                                                                         Susan
                                                                          Julie

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing"Make it Sparkle " projects!

Peggy

 Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have 2 weeks on Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 in 2 weeks, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC166.....Have a great day and happy creating!

4 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

So adorable, Kristen! Love this image.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for choosing my little turkey as a top 3!! Made my day!! Thank you so much!!

Julie P said...

Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 3, I was thrilled
Hugs julie P

Susan Hogan said...

Cute DT work here.