Friday, January 11, 2013

Will You Be My Valentine?



Happy Friday!!!! I hope you are having a FABULOUS week.  I am feeling like this has been the longest week EVER!!! I have recently taken a new job and have been doing orientation all week and man is it boring.....I can't wait to get trained and start my new position....I have also decided that I am never going to be the kind of nurse I want to be without furthering my education and obtaining my bachelors degree, so I have decided to sign up for some classes and start towards that degree...Yeap, I thought my hubby was going to have a heart attack when I told him that I signed up for school again.  I can't say that he was thrilled, but he is supportive and that is what is  important.  On top of those two things happening this week, I came home today to find my son sick...He had been coughing for a couple of weeks, but nothing serious, but when I saw him today, I knew he was sick.  When we got to the pediatricians office, he registered with 103.4 temp...boor baby, he has the FLU!!!!  The poor kid is so sick. I hate when the kids get sick. I feel so bad and just want them to feel better. Hopefully
with the Tamiflu in him, he will be on the mend soon.  So, like I said, it has been a REALLY long week....Come 5pm....
     So, here we are heading towards mid January and Feb 14th isn't that far away, and while my hubby and I don't really celebrate Valentines Day, I do enjoy the Holiday and the decorations and things it brings. We always get the kids a little something on Valentines and I love to make cards and valentines with the kids.  So, this weekend I made this card using my "Heart Cammy" stamp from I Brake For Stamps.  Isn't she the sweetest image?  She is just adorable and she has three other stamps similar to her....SOOOO Cute!!!! I really am a sucker for little girl images.....and don't forget, if you decide you "Have" to have this stamp and would like a discount, feel free to use the following discount code:SAVE10KRISTEN for a 10% discount on your whole purchase....
   Well, that is all I have for you today...Like I said, it has been a week and an exhausting week.  While my family and I have booked weekend, I am planning on getting some stamping in even if I have to lock myself in the basement, and actually, seeing that my son has the flu, we maybe putting some of those plans off, so stamping I will do.....So, have a great weekend and happy Creating!

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Kristen, this is so pretty. Love the layered look.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a gorgeous card kristen!! she is a total cutie pie and love those papers :) hope son is feeling better and you must be excited to study again! :)

Michelle Quinno said...

This is soooo sweet, Kristen!!

Poor Ryan. I hope he feels better soon!