Tuesday, December 18, 2012

b-a-a-a humbug!

Happy Tuesday.......I hope you had a GREAT weekend! I worked all day Saturday, but had a very relaxing day on Sunday and I even took a 2 hour much needed nap. I love Sundays when I can just spend the day at home relaxing and getting caught up on things. I haven't been making a whole lot of cards, but I did manage to get this super cute frog image card done and with his expression, I couldn't help but add the b-a-a-a-a humbug saying.  The image is called Freddie Santa with Gift, and it is from I brake for stamps website and it happens to be on sale this week, and if you use this code:SAVE10KRISTEN you save another 10%......just can't beat the price.

Well, this may be my last Christmas card of the season, but I have been crafting away with other things and hope to share them with you throughout the week.  So, bye for now and maybe I will have another post tomorrow!
  When I was making my frog card, my daughter decided that the frog was so cute, that she need to color one too.  This is her card to the right!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card I love the frog. Caroline xxx

Pumpy said...

We love frogs in this house love the card, going to get the image now. Thanks.

Chris said...

the frog is a cute and it looks like there's another talented gal in your house. your daughter's frog is beautifully done.

Michelle Quinno said...

Adorable frog & cards! Great job, Abbey! I haven't made a card in so long. :-( Hope to get some crafting in over Christmas week.