Sunday, July 29, 2012

Happy Bird-Day

Happy Sunday....Just a quick post here, as I have turned into an Olympics Junkie and can't take my eyes off the TV...and Womens Gymnastics is about to start and it is my favorite :)
    Yesterday I spent the day at a friends house and stamped all day, so I have a card to share with you today.  Happy Bird-Day...hehehe....I made this card for this weeks Stampotique originals Bird and buttons challenge.  I am not a huge fan of birds, but I think these birds are pretty funny....and it works well for this weeks challenge.
Well, Like I said, quick post. Hope you are having a great weekend.  Enjoy the Olympics!!!


7 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So cute Kristen! Love the fun layout :)

Pia S said...

What a fun and colorful card! The birds look great, love the colors you've chosen for them. The design is great too!

Gez Butterworth said...

WoW! What a gorgeous card & perfect for the challenge. Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge this week. Gez

Carla said...

you made a perfect card, love the birds and the buttons

Kaz said...

Love this card Kristen, I know what you mean about the Olympics, I've been glued to the sofa for days!
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

Basement Stamper said...

Darling card, love the colors and so glad you joined us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week!

Sam & Poppy said...

Ooo I love this! Sam