Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge: Emotions

Happy Tuesday!!!! and yet again, it is a WONDERFUL Tuesday! Not only is today my 13th wedding Anniversary, but last night I graduated from Nashua Community Colleges RN program.  The pinning ceremony was beautiful and it was wonderful having my whole family there to celebrate with me.....a great night!
      So, you wanna know more about this weeks challenge???? This week we want to see your projects that state emotion (sorry, thinking of you....etc). Yeap, you are right, mine is really a "emotion" project, but with life being as crazy as it was with school ending and I went up to Maine to spend Mothers Day with my family, I really didn't have a ton of time to make anything, and I have been itching to post this tray that I made a bit back.  I will be honest with you, when I first started making this tray (cutting and measuring all the blocks), I was not enjoying it, but once all the cutting was done, I loved the embellishing part and I am please with how it turned out.  As you know, I a huge beach fan, and I love Maine, so I went with a beach frame to go with my living room decor.....what do you think????

    Last weeks entrys for the "Mother's Day" challenge were WONDERFUL, but as always, I can only pick 3. So last weeks TOP 3 are:

Katie Tate:
Marilyn Webb:
Cathy Lu:

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the right of my blog!

          Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing "Emotion" Creations

Mary:

Chrizzete:
Jovita:
Peggy:
Kim:


Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC114.....Have a great day and happy creating


3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

I love this frame, it's gorgeous!! You did such a good job on it and so proud of you getting your RN pin! WTG!!

Katie said...

Congrats on your Pin!!
Fabulous DT creations and thanks for picking me in the Top 3!
Have a wonderful week.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful Emotion creations. Entered my limit of 2 entries allowed.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"